WARNING: DO NOT FILE LATE TAX RETURNS UNTIL YOU HAVE READ THIS FREE CONSUMER AWARENESS GUIDE.
https://plus.google.com/103344288296494669446/posts/YMkEwxTSwN6
Dear Tax Payer,
Choosing a tax preparer isn’t easy.
Why? Because you’re bombarded
with misleading advertising, confusing claims and simply bad information.
From super-low prices and
high-pressure sales – to unqualified technicians and near-worthless methods –
how do you ever find a qualified, competent, professional tax preparer?
You start by reading this Consumer’s
Guide. In this fact-filled booklet, you’ll discover how to avoid four tax
preparer rip-offs, eight mistakes to avoid when choosing a tax preparer, and
four steps to a fresh, clean, healthy tax account.
I wrote this guide to help you better
understand tax preparation. Now, with this information, you can make an
informed, intelligent decision.
And if you have any questions about tax
preparation, you’re invited to call me at 647-884-1216. I’ve dedicated my
business to educating consumers. I’ll be happy to help you in every way.
Cordially,
Fraser Simpson
Tax Mechanic
Fraser Simpson
Tax Mechanic
Specialists in Tax Preparation
Fraser Simpson is the owner of the
Tax Mechanic. I have been in the Tax Preparation Industry for more than 29 years.
“I have dedicated this business to helping tax payers get the highest return from their tax preparation investment. I welcome your inquiries and will gladly answer your questions over the telephone. Call me at 647-884-1216 or email me at fstaxsolutions@gmail.com.”
“I have dedicated this business to helping tax payers get the highest return from their tax preparation investment. I welcome your inquiries and will gladly answer your questions over the telephone. Call me at 647-884-1216 or email me at fstaxsolutions@gmail.com.”
Comments
Post a Comment