Open letter to all CPA's






In 2008 a partner in my CA firm paid for my professional fees by credit card. Ordinarily this would not be such a significant event if not for the subsequent turmoil that resulted. You see, this partner was no ordinary partner. Far from it. His name was Marshall Sone. Though I did not know it at the time, it turns out this Sone character was a bad dude. A real bad dude. How bad? Let me count the ways. Let’s call him Foghorn Leghorn (if you saw him you would get it). Ole Foghorn has been convicted of fraud over $5,000 for stealing money from bankrupt clients while acting as a trustee in bankruptcy.  A real special character. He also repossessed a house from a couple undergoing cancer treatments in Erin. (he loaned them a 2nd and defaulted all the time consoling the clients medical plight) Yup, ole Foghorn is one nasty dude. Back to my professional fees.


Foghorn was caught stealing funds from the firm shortly after paying my fees and blamed me for his indiscretion.  So he wrote a letter to the bank and insisted that he did not authorize the payment. Well this set off a series of events that have led to this letter today.  Foghorn Leghorn has now admitted to authorizing the payment (yes, I know-fraud AGAIN-fraudster’s are not the brightest criminals). However, the Institute has decided to conceal the fraud since they acted negligently in reaction to the credit card company.  It turns out the credit card company requested a sales draft (as required by the merchant agreement-we still provide authority to contract law last time I checked-this is not Syria you know). But low and behold the Institute FORGOT to prepare the sales draft, after all, they are only a regulatory ACCOUNTING BODY-why should we expect any fiduciary responsibility. I digress.  So to cover up there stupidity they have pursued me through six years of litigation to procure the funds that were stolen by ole Foghorn Leghorn.

It is time to right this wrong. The Institute should acknowledge their negligence and pursue Foghorn Leghorn for fraud.

This should concern you. If they could do this to me-they could do it to you.

The Institute is funded by members. I was a member when the Institute decided to throw me under the bus. It is time to hold them accountable.

Write Rod Barr and demand justice.

 

Sincerely,

 

Fraser Simpson 647-884-1216

P.S. if you are wondering if I am concerned about defamation-I am not.  Any lawyer will tell you the best defence against a defamation law suit is the truth. I am on the side of truth.

 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When is a fraud a fraud? The Marshall Sone expulsion

CRA investigations result in 53.5 years of jail sentences

Penalty for Tax Evasion in Canada