An open letter (#2) to all Canadian CPA's and lawyers.
Several lawyers at the CPAO, including Harvard trained Kennish have knowledge of a fraud at the CPAO and are intentionally concealing it from the public.I have filed a 1.3 million dollar action against the CPAO for negligence which is scheduled for appeal November 26, 2014. During the proceedings evidence has been presented that lawyers Robert Gubbins, Elizabeth Cowie, and Paul Farley were aware of a fraud perpetrated by Marshall Sone a convicted fraudster and career criminal. The evidence represents a plain error and gross negligence by the CPAO. If you are a CPA or lawyer I challenge you to contact your regulatory body. Plain error |
: an obvious and prejudicial error that affects the substantial rights of the parties and that results or probably results in a miscarriage of justice
Plain error warrants reversal on appeal even in the absence of objection to the error at trial.
The CPAO has spent in excess of $250,000 defending my claim that has been confirmed by an appeals judge to have merit.
To all CPA's: you are funding this harassment with your membership fees and I hold each one of you accountable.
To all lawyers: your colleagues have committed perjury and fraud. I hold you responsible for their actions and I will also hold you accountable.
Govern yourself accordingly,
Fraser Simpson 647-884-1216
Comments
Post a Comment