Open letter to Carol Wilding new president and CEO of CPAO.
Dear Ms. Wilding,
Since 2009 I have been involved in a dispute with the ICAO/CPAO over a transaction in which my professional fees were paid by Marshall Sone. You can review the details with Robert Rueter. I would like to offer a settlement and request a meeting with you to discuss terms.
The facts have been established and the remedy is clear. The ICAO was negligent and I should be put back in the position I was prior to the tort.
My estimate of your legals and staff time including the executive and council is in excess of $200,000. I think it time to introduce common sense.
Ms. Wilding I request that you review your position carefully and discuss with Tim Kennish his emails. Mr. Kennish has illustrated the negligence by the ICAO.
Sincerely,
Fraser Simpson 647-884-1216
Since 2009 I have been involved in a dispute with the ICAO/CPAO over a transaction in which my professional fees were paid by Marshall Sone. You can review the details with Robert Rueter. I would like to offer a settlement and request a meeting with you to discuss terms.
The facts have been established and the remedy is clear. The ICAO was negligent and I should be put back in the position I was prior to the tort.
My estimate of your legals and staff time including the executive and council is in excess of $200,000. I think it time to introduce common sense.
Ms. Wilding I request that you review your position carefully and discuss with Tim Kennish his emails. Mr. Kennish has illustrated the negligence by the ICAO.
Sincerely,
Fraser Simpson 647-884-1216
Comments
Post a Comment