Michael Banks and Carol Wilding, Dumb & Dumber to

New blood-same old regime.

Wilding & Banks have inherited the Sone fraud scandal and the Simpson litigation by staying mum. Same old same old.

This administration needs an enema-and I am just the guy to give it. I cleansed the scourge Rod Barr I can do the same for these clowns.

Stay tuned folks, I am going to demonstrate how to remove a board and cleanse an organization.

Fraser Simpson 647-884-1216

List of atrocities;

1) Sone steals $4,202 from the CPAO and Cowie conceals documents/fraud.

2) CRA rules fees paid in Simpson case-CPAO refuses to respond-both Wilding and Rueter have been contacted for a response without a reply.

3) Robert Gubbins commits perjury in court and CPAO council look the other way.

4) Justice Gans ridicules one-eyed pirate Rod Barr and fines Deloitte $120,000,000 for negligence. CPAO refuse to commence disciplinary action against Barr to avoid embarrassment for hiring him as president. (nice job CPAO council)

5) Harvard lawyer Timmothy Kennish and CPAO council appointee by the Attorney General confirms Sone fraud and CPAO negligence only to claim that the CPAO does not owe a duty of care to the membership. This is contrary to Justice Gans decision where he made it clear that a duty of care existed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When is a fraud a fraud? The Marshall Sone expulsion

CRA investigations result in 53.5 years of jail sentences

Penalty for Tax Evasion in Canada